Policy & Defense
Why it Matters:
The United States cannot prosper without protecting American interests while maintaining respectful and mutually beneficial relationships abroad.
Where I Stand:
- End the war in Ukraine.
- Stand against terrorism in all its forms.
- Create a zero-tolerance border security plan to protect against unknown threats entering our country.
- Focus on protecting America’s Electrical Grid & Infrastructure.
- Reduce our national defense costs through a thorough spending audit.
- Work with global partners to help us respond to present and future security and economic challenges, including food security, religious persecution, and epidemics.
- Support policies that promote human rights, civil liberties, and global free markets.