Why it Matters:
Our immigration system is broken, allowing masses of people to plunge into our country, resulting in huge processing backlogs and diminished vetting. A working immigration system must be justly applied while also attracting talented individuals who desire to contribute to a better America by their entrepreneurial spirit and innovation. We need immigration into the USA to support our economic growth along with various employment needs. This needs to be linked up to a needs-based system that will enhance our businesses and communities.
Where I Stand:
- Complete the border wall.
- End Chain Migration.
- Bolster and support CBP and ICE agents.
- Streamline the immigration and naturalization process.
- Remove per-country caps on immigration.
- Cap the number of refugees offered permanent residency.