Rebuild the Middle Class
Why it Matters:
The middle-class is the soul of our nation and the backbone of every American community, comprising over 50% of the country’s population and producing 60% of its GDP. It is unacceptable that so many of our nation’s hard-working families are struggling to make ends meet.
Where I Stand:
- Restore the value of the workday by stabilizing the dollar and cost of living.
- Stopping the spending –> borrowing –> dollar-printing –> inflation cycle.
- Reinvest in all forms of domestic production.
- Incentivize work in support of families by removing burdensome taxes and costly, politically-driven regulations.
- Bring businesses and jobs back home by removing China from the WTO.
- Provide an incentive for businesses that manufacture and sell “Made in the USA” products.