Institute a Proper Government
Why it Matters:
Authentic freedom is essential to human well-being and community flourishing. The Federal Government’s social and economic policies are crushing the people of Michigan. History has shown that whenever a government dominates the economic and social affairs of its citizens, a free society is eroded, then destroyed, and a minority oligarchy ensues.
Where I Stand:
- Greatly reduce the size and power of the administrative state, including the IRS.
- Reduce regulatory burdens and promote a pro-growth agenda.
- Oppose wasteful spending, including foreign nation-building projects.
- Allow Michiganders to keep more of their own money and spend it as they see fit.
- Restore the stability of the American dollar.
- Introduce legislation requiring greater transparency by the lobbying machine.
- Introduce legislation to limit the amount of spending by lobbyists.